Monday, January 21, 2013

Fall Harvest Playdate

 This year I decided I would try to get at least one styled shoot photographed for Capes & Crowns. Donna of Swish printables Designs contacted me and shared some of her new printables with me and informed me I was welcome to use those for any upcoming parties I had in the works. I loved her fall collection. Everyone else had lots of Halloween type themes already going so I wanted to go a more traditional route. I love Fall so a Fall Harvest party seemed like the perfect idea. I wanted it to be very low key and simplistic but very fun and festive as well. I decided to do a play date theme held at one of our local pumpkin patches. The Belue Place Pumpkin Patch is my favorite pumpkin patch so it was the perfect place to host this little gathering and the ladies that own the patch were so kind to allow us to set up there. Danielle and I had a blast riding down together and listening to our kiddos chat in the back seat while we did the same up front. Kal-El and Charlie were our little models for the day and I must say they did an excellent job! Rachel made some of her fabulous goodies again. My favorite were her french macarons. Pumpkin and chocolate ganache! They fit the theme so well. I can't think of a better way to spend the last week of the pumpkin patch being open than with an awesome fall harvest themed play date. Enjoy the lovely pictures Danielle captured from our fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment