Monday, March 25, 2013

Scooby Doo Inspired Party

 When my oldest son, Kal-El, began to develop a fondness for Scooby Doo I was thrilled. I have to admit that I'm a pretty big fan myself. Not being the type of planner to shy away from a character themes I was so delighted to hear that he also wanted a Ruby Roo birthday party! I was hoping it would go that direction but I always let my little ones chose their themes. I got to work right away and started with the printables. I knew that I wanted very custom illustrations that included all the characters but not I didn't want them to look too commercial. Who else would I call upon other than the amazing Piggy Bank Parties. They did an exceptional job! The color scheme for the party was based around the colors on the Mystery Machine and given the era in the cartoon these was no way that I could forgo the chevron. All of the details, from the custom Scooby inspired desserts to the décor came to together in such a fun way thanks to the help of all my talent ed vendors. Danielle captured the party perfectly and I had one very happy mystery loving four year old!

Concept & Styling : Capes & Crowns
Photography : Danielle McCann Photograhy
Printables : Piggy Bank Parties
Invitation : Timberlys Designs
Table Drop: Linc kids
Mystery Machine Cake :Heather Ryan Foster
Fondant Shaggy & Scooby : Mama Fresh
Multi Color Poms Poms : Simply Nesting
Custom Wood Letters :Cali Dreamin'
Cupcake Stand: Fabracadabra Designs
The Gang Cupcake Toppers :Top Cake Decors
Scooby Cookies : Sugared Hearts Bakery
Scooby Doo Peg Dolls :5 Little Monkeys
Cake Pops : Kreative Pasteries and Cake Pops
Favor Cookies: Sweet Insanity Bake Shop
Scooby Door Hanger : Trunks Creative Crafts
Mystery Machine Yard Sign : CS Cute Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment